Presentation Documents: Go to the KPLA Wiki to download documents from the conference!
Dates: April 9, 10, & 11 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
Location: Bowling Green, Holiday Inn / Sloan Convention Center – www.hibowlinggreen.com
Conference Committee Planning Chair: Greta Southard
Contact info: gsouthard@BCPL.ORG, 859.292.3399
- Registration form to print out and mail Conference Registration Form 2014 (PDF).
- Register online, and pay by credit card or by check here (online form).
A uncorrected draft of the conference program is available to view here.
- Wednesday – Pre-conference sessions: 9 a.m. – 12 noon; 1 – 4 p.m.
Trustee certification, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Library trustees will work their way through the curriculum required for certification. The five educational modules will include training on board organization, trustee and director roles, policy development, budget and finance, and advocacy.
- Thursday sessions from 8 a.m. to 4:20 p.m.; 12-2:00 p.m.; KPLA Awards Luncheon, Featuring Author Jeffery Deaver (pre-registration required for this ticketed event); Reception at Bob Kirby Branch, Warren County Public Library, 175 Iron Skillet Court. Sponsored by KPC Architects and 5253 Design Group; KPLA Business Meeting at 5 p.m. at the Bob Kirby Branch, Warren County Public Library.
- Friday – sessions from 8 a.m. to 11:50 a.m
- Location: Griffin Gate Marriot Resort & Conference Center in Lexington, Kentucky
- Conference Planning Committee Chair:
- Tonya S. Head, Lexington Public Library – firstname.lastname@example.org – 859-231-5506
- Questions regarding conference content and programming can be directed to Tonya S. Head, Conference Planning Committee Chair.
- Questions regarding registration should be directed to Robert Gieszl, KPLA Treasurer, at email@example.com – 502-574-1793