Kentucky Public Library Association Spring 2021 Conference
A Common Ground, A Common Good: Reboot
March 24 – 26, 2021
Join colleagues, industry experts, and members of the Kentucky public library community as the Kentucky Public Library Association (KPLA) takes our annual conference all VIRTUAL! This innovative, accessible, and affordable professional development experience celebrates the common good among our libraries through informative and applicable sessions, virtual social networking activities, time to interact with vendors, and keynote talks from children’s author Marc Brown and actress Amy Sedaris. Registration is now open, so be sure to secure your attendance today!
Registration for KPLA 2021 Virtual has closed.
Reasons to Attend (+ New for 2021 Virtual!)
Interesting and applicable sessions, networking with colleagues, interacting with vendors, and hearing exclusive talks from keynote speakers are just some of the reasons to attend KPLA’s annual conference. When you add all of those opportunities to the health, safety, and economical benefits of a virtual conference, you get KPLA 2021 Virtual!
- Sessions that inform, advise, and inspire – for all levels of employment/experience, and all members of the library community
- Social networking activities
- A “vendor track” within the conference schedule to provide exclusive time with vendors
- Trustee pre-conference led by the Kentucky Department of Libraries & Archives
- KPLA awards and recognition of excellent work happening in libraries across the Commonwealth
- Children’s author and creator of the beloved character Arthur, Marc Brown
- Actress, author, and comedian Amy Sedaris
Have a question not answered here? Need more tentative info on anything? Please contact:
2021 Conference Planning Committee Chair
We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 KPLA Virtual Conference!