Nominations are now being accepted for the 2020 KPLA Awards.
Please use the provided link to complete and submit the nomination form. The deadline for submissions is March 15th, 2020.
Optional supporting documentation may be emailed to Elliot Appelbaum, Awards Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following awards & scholarships are given by KPLA at its annual spring conference.
- Charlene Davis Excellence in Technology Award
- Conference Scholarship
- Jim Nelson Continuing Education Scholarship
- James E. Gugeler Outstanding Library Trustee Award
- James Harrison Outstanding Bookmobile/Outreach Services Award
- KLTRT Conference Scholarship
- Margaret F. Willis Outstanding Community Library Service Award
- “Miss Pickle” Outstanding Children’s Services Award
- Outstanding Board of Trustees Award
- Outstanding Public Library Service Award
- Outstanding Service for Young Adults Award
- Public Library Advocacy Award
- Public Relations and Marketing Award
- Richardson/Conway Outstanding Library Volunteer Award